Optimising shipping materials to ensure a lighter impact on the environment is now a necessity. We welcome it.
Reducing the consumption of natural resources to reduce environmental impact.
Shipping packaging in the B2B sector has a very strong impact on the environment. Hence the need to create packaging that is not only as durable and versatile as possible, but also sustainable. We are also working on this issue so that the goal of reducing our ecological footprint on the planet becomes more tangible.
- This involved the use of cartons to which staples and polypropylene tape were applied. An adhesive label was applied to the cartons, which meant the use of non-disposable pigmented tape.
- Approximately 90% of the hanging garments were shipped in polypropylene bags with integrated textile fibre cord. An adhesive label was then applied to the bags.
- The cardboard boxes used are made from entirely recycled and recyclable materials.
- The adhesive tape used is made of recycled polypropylene wrapped in cardboard cores with water-based adhesive.
- Adhesive labels have been eliminated and are printed directly onto the packages using high-definition thermoplastic resin inkjet markers.
- The bags used to ship the hanging product are made of 100% regenerated white polyethylene PE-LD, obtained completely from recycled industrial waste.
|Converted cardboard boxes||Nr. 463.000|
|Converted hanging garment bags||Nr. 96.200|
|Nr. 463.000||Adhesive paper labels|
|Mt. 115.750||Metres of pigmented tape for label printing|